We’d like to thank you for your continued support with our drop off and collection arrangements. By working together, we have support the safe arrival and collection of children and have made tweaks and changes where necessary. Can we bring your attention to two further points please to further support these arrangements: All children must wear seatbelts when in cars to ensure their safety Please be mindful of other parents and traffic whilst dropping off and collecting. We have introduced the use of the Loughborough Road carpark to assist parents so please continue to be mindful of other users and exercise patience where required.
Reporting positive cases of coronavirus
Schools have been asked to continue tracking positive cases for first 6 days of the Easter holidays.
What we ask from you:
- Parents, carers and staff should inform us immediately of a positive case where symptoms have developed within 48 hours of being at school by emailing [email protected]. Please include your child’s name, the name of the school, and child’s class in this email.
What we will do:
- We will contact the parent of the child who has tested positive to gain further details.
- We will look closely at which children and staff would have been a close contact 48 hours before the onset of the symptoms.
- We will inform relevant parents that their child has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive and advise them to self-isolate.
- We will inform staff that they have been in close contact with someone that has tested positive and advise them to isolate.