TUESDAY 26th JANUARY – the school will reopen to all Key workers and identified children following today’s snow closure. This applies to all the children who have been attending school over the last couple of weeks. All children will enter the site through the new drop off points. We ask Year 5 & 6 to also enter through Bruin Street tomorrow. Nursery & Reception – Ross Walk Year 1 & 2 – Ellis Avenue Year 3 & 4 – Bruin Street Year 5 & 6 – Bruin Street Children need to come to school appropriately dressed for the weather. Please stick to the cleared paths for your own safety. If children have wellies, we ask that they wear these to school for when walking through the snow at play and lunchtimes. We ask that parents leave plenty of time to travel safely to and from school; avoiding cars wherever possible.
Reporting positive cases of coronavirus
Schools have been asked to continue tracking positive cases for first 6 days of the Easter holidays.
What we ask from you:
- Parents, carers and staff should inform us immediately of a positive case where symptoms have developed within 48 hours of being at school by emailing [email protected]. Please include your child’s name, the name of the school, and child’s class in this email.
What we will do:
- We will contact the parent of the child who has tested positive to gain further details.
- We will look closely at which children and staff would have been a close contact 48 hours before the onset of the symptoms.
- We will inform relevant parents that their child has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive and advise them to self-isolate.
- We will inform staff that they have been in close contact with someone that has tested positive and advise them to isolate.